Thursday, May 19, 2011

UCLA Engineering Investigation

College/University of interest: University of California Los Angeles

Why does this institution appeal to you?: I really like the campus and its location. Its also a very good school and offers lots of great opportunities.

Which engineering program is most interesting to you and why?: I really like the electrical engineering program because I've always enjoyed playing around with circuits and other electrical devices. I also really like computers, so the Computer Engineering track inside of electrical engineering is very interesting to me.

Which undergraduate engineering elective is most interesting? Describe the course and its appeal to you: The computer programming classes are most interesting to me because I really like the idea of being able to create and change programs on the computer.

1 comment: